We are looking for Band 3 senior healthcare assistants to join Cardiac High Dependency here at University Hospital Southampton. Part Time considered (minimum 30 hrs)
• Are you passionate about delivering high quality patient care?
• Are you motivated and forward thinking?
• Are you eager to develop your own clinical skills?
• Do you enjoy the challenge of working in a busy hospital environment?
• Are you looking for a position which will challenge and stretch you?
• Do you want to be part of a focused, clinical area developing and delivering a high quality service, to patients across the region?
If you think that you can meet these challenges and have experience and an NVQ 3 qualification or equivalent then we look forward to hearing from you.
You will need to be hard working, with a compassionate and caring personality, enjoy working with people and want to make a difference to the patient’s journey.
For all posts at UHS, we offer an excellent range of benefits and opportunities to broaden your skills and knowledge:
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).